I got pictures taken of my kids the day before Thanksgiving so I am hopefully going to get a slide of those and show off my cute kids. Chavonne's sister-in-law, Bonnie, took them and she did a good job. I liked having them done like that because I got every picture and got to look at them all a million times and choose which ones I wanted of what size. Anyway, hopefully I can figure out how to get my slideshow on here. (I Couldn't get it to work so it is on the top)
MAY FAMILY CHRISTMAS PARTY-
It was our turn to host the Christmas party. So we had all 16 adults and all 14 kids crammed into my house, but it was a blast. We started out with a Christmas feast, my sisters and mother were all awesome and willing to bring something, so it was one less thing for me to worry about. We Had some home grown prime rib. It was yummy. I always tell everyone how spoiled I got since I married Nate, I went all summer without beef in my freezer and I thought I was going to die! I hated buying it from the store, its just not the same. So it was fun to share with my family what a good job Nate does raising beef.
After that we had all the kids dress up as different characters for the Nativity, it was so fun. Kaylee was an angel, and Dusty was supposed to be a wiseman, but he was not about to dress up. My dad read a short version of the story and it was all a little crazy, but right at the end all the kids gathered around the baby and made such a cute picture and you could feel the spirit there, and it made you remember what Christmas is all about.

After that we all opened presents and just had a good time.
THOMSON FAMILY CHRISTMAS PARTY-
We headed up to Nate's mom's house the day after Christmas to spend the day with them. We had originally planned on doing a few thingsbefore we had dinner and stuff, but the weather ruined all those plans. We were first going to take the kids to the zoo and see all the animals with lights, but then it happened to be freezing outside and didn't think it would be too good for the kids. Then later we thought about going to see a movie, but then it got a little hectic trying to get ready, so then we just decided to stay and watch The Polar Express.
Then we had dinner made by MaryAnn, wich was yummy as usual.
Then we opened presents. MaryAnn called Christmas day to make sure we were still coming up, Then she informed me that she had put up a tree just for us and put presents under it. Aubree gave her a hard time about putting more presents under that tree for her grandkids than they had under their own tree. It was so much fun to see them. They are all so much fun to be with. I love to be with family! Well I think I better end this post and make a new one for Christmas Day.




1 comment:
HEY! I missed you!
Glad you had a great Christmas. I love the picture of the kids doing the nativity. So precious!
Post a Comment