This video shows something else he loves doing. Since I have taken this video he has started saying thank you himself. Its so cute and so fun, he is such a good helper. He also does this with the laundry, when I am folding clothes.
Also did you notice anything new in that first picture of Kort? I went down to Moapa for the weekend, for my niece and nephew's baptism. I had a fun weekend hanging out with my sisters and family. Then I came home and was completely surprised when I walked in to find my floors redone!!! Nate put in a wood floor while I was gone, I couldn't believe it! I was so surprised, it still isn't real to me, haha! I have such a wonderful husband. He makes me so happy, not only did he redo the floors in my front room, but the house was spotless, even the laundry was done, folded and put away! Good-bye ugly stained carpet!!!
Also did you notice anything new in that first picture of Kort? I went down to Moapa for the weekend, for my niece and nephew's baptism. I had a fun weekend hanging out with my sisters and family. Then I came home and was completely surprised when I walked in to find my floors redone!!! Nate put in a wood floor while I was gone, I couldn't believe it! I was so surprised, it still isn't real to me, haha! I have such a wonderful husband. He makes me so happy, not only did he redo the floors in my front room, but the house was spotless, even the laundry was done, folded and put away! Good-bye ugly stained carpet!!!




5 comments:
What a wonderful surprise! Go Nate!!
ToOdLeS.
It looks beautiful! I was just telling Devin I wanted to pull out this carpet and put wood down. What a wonderful surprise!!!
I love how Kort is such a big helper. Your floor are so nice. What a fun surprise!
Felicia!! Late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Your floors are awesome, what a good husband. Hope everything is going good. Your children are so dang cute!!!
WOW!! What a lucky girl to get surprises like that!!! :) It looks great!!! I've been wanting to get wood floors in my kitchen to match the living room, but I think it'll be a ways down the road ha!
Post a Comment