Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Pictures and Stuff

So I know I am horrible and always just do catch up posts, but hopefully I can keep up with everything, from now on. For those of you who didn't hear yet, or even read this blog anymore, we are having another boy! We're super excited! So I just put up a bunch of pictures that I wanted to share.

 These are old pictures that I took planning to do a post back in March.
Nate got a team of horses and fed the cows with them last winter, its been so fun and we enjoy the wagon rides along with him.
 Dusty and Kaylee enjoyed feeding this little guy for a week or so, until he got a mom.


We threw a birthday party for Dusty and Kaylee together this year. It was a pajama party so Kaylee wanted a sleeping bag cake and Dusty chose a pajama cake. We served them breakfast for dinner and most everyone came in their pj's! I surprised Nate with a boot cake too, since his birthday was a couple days later, and he always gives me a hard time about making the kids special cakes for their birthday and he always just gets a regular square cake:)


Here they are enjoying some turnovers for Dad's traditional birthday breakfast.
Love them!
And here are a few pictures from the Branding this year. My camera sucks the life outta batteries super fast so sadly these were about all I got.
Like my boots!

Kort sat in the stroller most of the time, he was so good for me that day!
Nate did it a little different this year, instead of having the guys wrestle them on the ground they stretched them with the ropes. It worked out pretty well for him.

The Brand

Momma's in the background

Kort napping with his neighbor buddie Colt, with cowboy hats on top:)

And the ropers!
We always have so much fun branding! As soon as Christmas is over with, the kids start counting down the days till the Branding, its so cute, I love it!

2 comments:

ShEiLa said...

I love the boots! Although I never pictured you as a cowgirl.

Congrats on another tiny one coming.

ToOdLeS.

Syme Family said...

I saw Chavonne today at Walmart. When we realized who each other was she came and gave me a big hug. I was so excited to see her. We haven't seen each other since we lived in Logan together. Her kids are so cute! She told me that you had your baby. I'm so excited for you. Your kids are getting so big. They are so cute too!

Nathan Kay and Felicia May