Monday, June 30, 2008

Birthdays

These are their cakes. I am proud to say that I made both of them. Kaylee's is a little more creative than Dusty's, but I still think it is really cute.
They were both so fun to watch play in their cakes. Both of them don't like having stuff on their hands so when the frosting got stuck to them they had to find some way to get rid of it.
Dusty started wiping it on his diaper and Kaylee started shaking her hands and getting cake everywhere. At Dusty's, my neice got all sad when he was playing in it and said " He's making a mess and we won't be able to eat it." I thought that was so cute.

I had to put this picture on here to show you the kind of things Dusty teaches his sister. She did that the second she got on it and she couldn't even touch when she was sitting on the saddle.


I made Dusty a cars cake this year because he loves the movie cars. I don't have a picture of it but it was pretty cute too. We got him fish this year for his birthday because he makes me go check them out whenever we go to walmart. He started hitting the tank and was so excited, needless to say they died a week later, but they were fun while it lasted.

3 comments:

Amanda Monk said...

You know that little zebra that your little girl is on. Stella got one for her 1st birthday too. & she did the exact same thing! Then a little bit later she started to balance on top of it. She likes to test her balance.

Lauren said...

How cute! I have no imagination when it comes to cake decorating! Good job!!!

Meka said...

Hey Cute! Now I want to make Duane a fun cake for his birthday this August. It looks like fun. Oh, you should try a beta fish, they are very easy to care for and very pretty. They aren't as dirty as gold fish either. Is that what you had?

Nathan Kay and Felicia May