Saturday, June 28, 2008

All About Kaylee

Kaylee weighed 5lbs. 8oz. when she was born. She came so fast the doctor didn't get there in time to deliver her. She gave us a scare when she came out with the cord around her neck, not breathing, but the nurses grabbed her and got her breathing in no time. She had to be on the billi lights for about two weeks after, for jaundis, but we got rid of that and she has been a healthy little bundle of joy ever since. It was hard for me to adjust to having two little ones, but it was great to see how much Dusty loved having her around.I finally decided to put her in a baby proof area after she got charged at with a potato smasher, had a squirt gun dropped on her and tickled just a little too rough by her brother.

She was loved by him though, whenever she would cry, Dusty would run over there saying "Mama!". He didn't like to hear her cry and he loved to give her kisses. Kaylee has followed in Dusty's footsteps in just about everything, I feel like I am raising the same baby. She crawled at 7 months and walked at 11. She has a cute personality and I love to hear her laugh. It is the cutest little laugh ever and Nate sure knows how to get it goin. She loves her dad so much. One of her favorite things to do is play with Nate, and I love watching them play, even though it is kinda scary sometimes the way he swings her around, but she loves it.


She loves to be outside, read books, sing, and dance. I have to fight both kids to get them to come inside everyday. She loves all animals. We have four kittens right now and she holds one the whole time we are outside. She likes every one of our four dogs and she likes to ride the horses. She is loved by all her aunts, uncles, and grandparents, and she loves all of them. Some of her first words are "Boo, hi, kitty, Dus(dusty), wowowow and of course, Dada, & Mama(but only when she is crying). She is a bundle of joy and I don't know what I would do without her to distract Dusty and keep him entertained. We love her. So I think that is it with Kaylee for now, I will get you up to date with all of our most recent events.

3 comments:

J and Heather said...

Her picture in the high chair is so cute. Still boggles my mind that you are a mommy, not just to one but two. One day I will be there. But for now I have Fetch.

Trent & Tara said...

Hey girl, I didn't know you were a blogger as well. I love that photo I got of Kaylee at Kiddie Kandids. That was fun to have you come in. Thanks for coming to visit the other day. Evelyn looks so dang cute in your outfit...she has it on today. I love the cherries.

Lauren said...

Hey! I can't believe your kids are so close in age. I couldn't imagine being pregnant again! Good to hear from ya! I look forward to more blog posts!

Nathan Kay and Felicia May