I am going to start with catching everyone up on the past couple of years because alot has happened since I've had my kids. Dusty weighed in at 6lbs. 4oz. and was born with lots of dark hair. He was a really good baby which was good for me so I could learn how to be a mom with not too many problems. He loved being in the swing and playing with dad. To this day his face lights up when Nate walks in th door. He has always been a fast learner. He crawled at 6 months and walked at 10.

He loves tactors, trucks and keys. I think it is safe to say he is all boy. He likes to go down to the ranch and play in the tractors and see what Nate is up to for the day. He has always had a great personality and just loves to play with his aunts, uncles and grandparents. He is so full of energy. He never walks, running is more his style. Lately he has gone on a couple of horse rides with his dad and loved it. This of course made Nate happy because he used to get a little freaked out. Every where we go since the day he was born, we hear about how cute and fun he is. He is definitely a talker, even before he could talk. He would act like he was a having a conversation with someone and the other person wouldn't have a clue what he was saying because it was just jibberish.
He has succeeded in teaching Kaylee how to make messes, and they are never little ones. So far they have emptied the ash from the fire place, emptied the wet wipes and diapers, got vaseline and shampoo all over the carpet and each of these things have happened countless times. He is always doing crazy things to make her laugh. Even though he is a little rough sometimes, he loves playing with her, which consists of tackling and rolling over her, and suprisingly she takes it pretty well. I think I can say that she likes it. Well I think that is it for Dusty for now. I will get Kaylee up as soon as I can.





5 comments:
Hey, your blog is awesome! I should do something like this too. I'll be checking it regularly so keep it up. Love ya, Katie
You wanna be my best friend. To late you already are. Welcome to the bloggin world, I am new to this as well. I am excited you have too, so we can keep tabs on eachother. So pop on by and see my blog, I think we have the same layout.
Love and miss ya,
Heather
Hey, I love it! Its so fun! What a great idea. Keep it up. Love you! Angelica
Felicia!! I miss you! I am so glad you have a blog now!!! Thanks for your comment. I am doing really well, I am very happy just a little confused from time to time. You have the cutest family. Do you have lots of animals? That would be fun.
Felicia!!!! remeber me!?! :) your kids are so cute!!! :) and I'm so jealous that you actually live and work on a ranch...that's like the funnest thing ever :)anyway i hope you remember me!! :)
Post a Comment