Ok this wasn't very easy so I just wrote down the first things Dusty said, so either what I said or something he saw when I was asking him the questions are what he answered. A couple of them are kinda cute though.
1. What is something mom always says to me? Mama say you
2. What makes mom happy? mama happy
3. What makes mom sad? mama crying
4. How does mom make me laugh? laugh
5. What was mom like as a child? mama child
6. How old is mommy?
7. How tall is mommy? tall mom
8. What is mommy's favorite thing to do? kisses
9. What does mom do when I'm not around? piano
10. If mom becomes famous, what will it be for? mama dusty
11. What is mom really good at? mama good at
12. What is mom not really good at? where mack go
13. What does mom do for her job?
14. What is moms favorite food? mama food a do
15. What makes me proud of my mom? i love mom
16. If mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be? a cartoon
17. Do mommy and I do together? mama get you
18. How are mommy and I the same? na same
19. How are mommy and I different? Dusty mama's mine
20. How do I know mommy loves me? love you
So I am going to tag Marcie and her daughter Lilly, who is two, but maybe she will have a little more luck.




3 comments:
This is pretty funny. Sounds like you are a great mommy! Hey your friend Ashley didn't pass away did she? I remember her from pictures you would send me after you moved of like prom and other dances. I haven't seen that picture of you and Nicole before, it's so cute. Kind of brings back memories.
Yah she just passed away about a month ago on the 9th. She got in a car wreck and wasn't wearing her seatbelt. So make sure you wear your seatbelt, it can save your life. You never know what can happen.
Aw that's so sad, I am so sorry! It's crazy how things like that happen, it doesn't seem real. Oh I was going to tell ya, if you do get beta fish, just get one. You can't have two together they will fight. But they can live in a bowl really well you just need beta food and drops to take the chlorine out of the water. Hope that made sense.
Post a Comment