We had lots of fun on the fourth! We got invited two places so we went to both. First we went to my parents for a barbecue and then we went to Nate's grandparent's and lit fireworks. The kids had a blast and didn't go to bed until 10:30.

Brynn, Dusty, Wyatt, Kaylee, & Jaycee

Uncle Neil drew an outline of Dusty so Jaycee and Brynn gave him some features. Kinda looks like Gumby.
There is Brynn's outline.

Here is Jaycee's outline, she didn't like that Dusty didn't have arms and Brynn didn't have legs so she made sure to spread them out so they would get traced.

Uncle Neil giving the kids snaps. (We are taking advantage of Neil not being a parent yet, because in a few months him and Angelica will have twin girls.)

Dusty and Brynn

Wyatt, Kaylee, Dusty. Charity and Chavonne in the background. Chavonne is expecting her second any day now, Wyatt is her first. The other girls are Charity's.

Erika, Angelica, Mom, and Dad. Corinne was there too, but she didn't fit in the picture. She was sitting next to me.

Kaylee and Sydney

Grandma and Grandpa Thomson, Dusty Kaylee, and Nate.

Me lighting fireworks, I got 30 mesquito bites that night just on my legs.

Dad and Dusty lighting the fireworks. Dusty only wanted to light a few, but then he just sat back and watched the rest.

Kaylee loved taking the fireworks over to light them. They were almost as big as her.

Dusty and Kaylee watching from the back of the truck. They had tons of fun. After the fireworks we had popsicles. And that was our day!
4 comments:
Angelica is having twins?? That is so cool. Anyway the kids are my brother Troy's he lives in american fork. I think they were with us when we went to 7 peaks that one time, remember kinda? My dad says when President Monson comes to church everyone stands when he comes in, and he always tells funny stories. It would be fun to have that experience in your own ward.
Hey!! It is Ashley Cooper. Sorry that I am blog stocking you but I keep seeing your name on everybody's blogs. Your kids are so cute!! I can't believe you have two already. I think the last time I saw you, you were pregnant with the first one. Crazy! I am so glad to see you are doing well!
Twins?! Oh I couldn't imagine. Good luck to her. Well I guess you kinda had twins - you can give her advice! Sorry bout the skeeter bites! Looks like fun otherwise!
Felicia!! I can't believe you have a blog! I am so excited I found you! Your kids are adorable!!! Be sure to check out our blog! Keep in touch!
Post a Comment