Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Trip to Moapa

Well last week, as most of you know, I went down to moapa for the week. I have to make an apology to some of you though. My decision to come down was made the day before I left and I came down with my sister so I didn't have my own car, so I didn't get to see everyone that I wanted to and I feel bad. Next time I come down, I want to bring my own car and make plans to see everyone that I can. I didn't get very many pictures, the only day I took pictures was Monday when we went to the splash pad. I know I am horrible.





Here is Dusty.

Here is Kaylee following Gavyn and Tiff.


Here are the three of us. That little girl, also in the picture is my niece Sienna. I can't believe how much fun they had. It was kinda nice because I could just let them play and not have to worry about them drowning. We went with my three sisters, Tiffany,Charity, Daisie, and their kids, Madalynn & Gavyn, Houston, Peyton & Sienna, and Jaycee, Brynn, & Sydnie. Also some of Tiff's in-laws. We were the only ones there so it wasn't too crowded or anything, it was lots of fun.

Tuesday, we went to my Aunt's sister's pool. We had a fun time, my kids just love swimming. Dusty jumped off the diving board a couple of times, but the second time I think his face got in the water a little so I think it kinda scared him and he didn't want to do it anymore, Gavyn jumped off many times though, I think Tiff finally had to tell him "ok no more". The first time Brynn went to jump off, was so funny, I hope I can explain it good enough its hard without a picture. Anyway, she got up there with a tube around her and she was holding it with her elbows, so that she could put her hands together like a diver would do, and she said, "Mom I have to put my hands like this". It was so dang cute, we were all laughing, its too bad we couldn't get a picture of it.

Wednesday, I had plans to go to the spray park again with Amanda and Lauren and a few other people. Amanda and I showed up and found out that it was out of order. We were so sad, so we called everyone and told them not to come up. So later I took my kids and went and visited with Amanda for a while which was alot of fun. It was fun to see her kids and to catch up, she is still so sweet, just as I remembered her to be, and her kids are so cute. I wish I could have stayed longer.

Thursday, we took off to the Mesquite swimming pool. Which my kids loved, Dusty went countless times on the kid slide, and Kaylee went once with Madalynn holding her. They just loved it, I got a little nervous though, because Dusty started getting brave and trying to swim under water like the bigger kids. He did fine holding his breath and coming up, but it still scared me. So I took him on the Big slide a few times and then I decided that was enough. They had so much fun swimming all week long and playing with their cousins.

Friday, we came home, its always fun to get together with family, but its nice to come home. Kaylee jumped out of my arms when she saw her dad, I think she was starting to wonder where he was and when she was going to see him again, and I got to come home to a spotless house and he got me some flowers because he missed me (isn't that sweet!) I love him. Anyway, that was my week and I had lots of fun! Once again I am sorry to Heather, Meka, Michelle, and Lauren. I was really looking forward to seeing you guys. Hopefully next time!

2 comments:

J and Heather said...

Well I am glad that you had alot of fun. Plenty of water time for the little ones. But next time we will definetly see eachother.

Lauren said...

Well I'm glad you got to come down for at least a bit! You've gotta feel the heat again to enjoy the nice Utah weather! Next time for sure we'll hang out :)

Nathan Kay and Felicia May