This morning Nate decided to take Dusty with him, so Kaylee and I got to spend the morning together. When they left I thought "oh, I can go run errands because its so much easier with one kid".... but then I thought " I don't get very many times to just hang out with Kaylee alone". So I decided it would be fun to put aside the laundry, and dishes, and everything else I do in the mornings and bond with my baby girl! So first we did something that she just absolutely loves and I don't know why, but for some reason she loves to play on our bed. She rolls all over it and jumps on me and I don't know how else to make it sound fun but she loves it.
Then we got dressed and I did her hair and we went outside and played with the kitties. She loves the kitties, we played with them for about a half hour, they are pretty good to put up with her and she actually does better with them than Dusty does. He for some reason thinks its fun to kick them, it must be a boy thing.
After that we went to the Malt Shop for lunch, for those of you who don't know, Nate's parents used to own the Malt Shop and I used to work there, we love going there, they have good food and lots of yummy icecream. We had lunch and shared an icecream cone, then we went outside and played on the swings there. Then we came home and I painted her toenails (tried anyway), then she went down for a nap. It was lots of fun, I have lots of memories with Dusty and I together, so it was fun to make one with Kaylee, she is such a sweetie I love her. Nate and Dusty had a good time together also. So that was our morning!




4 comments:
I am so excited I found your blog!!! I have not seen you forever! I cant believe you own a ranch and have two beautiful children!! We need to catch up!
That is too cute. Girlly time. She is getting so big.
Felicia you both are so beautiful. I am sorry we missed each other when you came down. Hopefully we can see each other next time.
Hey Felicia,
How are you? Thanks for the comment, I'm glad you found me! You have such a cute family.
Post a Comment