
Here are the rules:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! If you don't have a google ID you can post a comment and click anonymous as your identity -- just make sure to sign your name so I know who you are!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.It should be funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you (or if you don't have a blog I will e-mail you my memory!).I've done this on a couple of my friends blogs and it is fun to see everyone's memories! Please, take the time to comment and write a memory of us!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! If you don't have a google ID you can post a comment and click anonymous as your identity -- just make sure to sign your name so I know who you are!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.It should be funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you (or if you don't have a blog I will e-mail you my memory!).I've done this on a couple of my friends blogs and it is fun to see everyone's memories! Please, take the time to comment and write a memory of us!




7 comments:
That's not fair. I have way to many of them. So you just get to hear me complain and not tell you any of them. because I know you couldn't pick just one or even a few. So ha. Oh ya and I love ya.
Wow, theres a lot!... Track (chilis baby back rib song) Volleyball, (warming up together and then sitting the bench) Tennis (zzzzz), Basketball (griff- we love we) Algebra (Mrs fulmer throwing her marker across the room) sharing a locker, singing at Nicole's funeral. Ah Felish I miss ya!
I have to put the same memory you put onto my blog. When we were making the commercial and sang about pickles and ate pickles. That just really sticks out in my memory. Ha ha .
I remember lots of fun in Student Council. You were lots of fun :)
Okay I thought of one that will make you laugh and maybe even a bit embarressed. Others will definetly get a kick out of it. The summer after freshman year we were at my house and the "mob" called and wanted us to hang out with them and we said we were busy. And then they said(can't remember who exactly) "what, you guys playin barbies?" and ya we were. well dressing them but not actually given voices and all. so you happy now. Oh another one l/y/l/a/s
Felish it is go fun to see your family,they are so cute covered in dust or clean, I remember you and Meka having so much fun doing things together. Basketball, tennis ,track it was so fun watching you all grow up. I'm glad you are so happy. Meka's Mom Toni
i remember one time when we were playing volleyball...I think it was a camp or somthing cause rod adams was there, but we were doing hitting lines or somthing and a ball was about to roll under then net and you did like this slow diving save so no one would land on it.. and Rod liek stopped everyone and did a re-inactment and said what a good team mate you were it was really funny... cause then you got back in line and were all "I didnt do it to save anyone I just felt like diving".. .classic... I told that story to every team that I played for in college and was always doing 'diving saves'... i have no idea why I remember it, you probably dont! :)... and also Mrs. Fulmers class... and we both sat by Dallas and hated him :).. that was great :)
Post a Comment