Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Playing With The Neighbors

We have some neighbors that have kids the same age as mine and we go walking with them as often as we can during the summer and we also try to get together and do other things together. There are 6 girls on our block that are the same age as Dusty and no boys! So Dusty plays with the girls all the time and he loves it. So yesterday we decided to take them to McDonald's for lunch and let them play in the play place. They love it, even though I cringe every time we go there, because I know how unsanitary it is. I guess it is worth the smile on there faces! Kaylee also loves it, she tags along pretty well with them even though they are all a year older.

Here is Shakira(I hope I spelled that right), Kaylee, and Lilly.

Here is Dusty, I couldn't get him in there with the girls.

Here is all four of them together! They all just have so much fun!

There is a story to go along with these next two pictures.



I was trying to get Kaylee to go down one of the slides and I finally got her up to it and waited and waited, there were quite a few other kids coming down but no Kaylee. She had found her way to this little bubble which the older kids don't even get that far. She had been in there for a while, so I started to wonder where she was, so we were looking all over the thing when we see this head pop up next to this little girl (I don't know who she is), and she can't figure out how to get down. So we try to send one of the other kids up to get her, but they are just a little too young to figure out how to get up there. So while Erin is trying to get Shakira to go up there, I am thinking that I am just going to have to go and get her. Next thing I know Erin is climbing all the way up there to get her. I felt so bad, because first of all those little tubes are not very easy to go through when your an adult and second, because Erin is pregnant, she is not too far along yet, but still it makes anything harder. Anyway, so finally she got her down and here is a picture of the rescue! She even sent her down the slide!

4 comments:

Malaree said...

awww... how cute! I feel bad that I missed out now that I have to work! Life is tough! I miss you guys! Hopefully I can go next time!

Lauren said...

I've had to climb in those dang tubes before too, to get Allie out. I wasn't pregnant though! I think I took a bath in hand sanitizer when I got out! Oh well, the kids love it!

Corey and Haley said...

AHH your such a cute little Mom!!! :) your kids are friggin adorable

Marcie said...

We do have fun, huh?

Nathan Kay and Felicia May