Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My Birthday!

Sunday was my birthday, so to celebrate it, Nate and I dropped the kids off at my sister's Friday night and went to eat at the Olive Garden! It was so nice to have an evening with him alone, but all we talked about were the kids.
Then Sunday morning the kids and I went with Nate to the ranch and watched him work with his new colt, which the kids loved because they got to pet him and because he was a "baby horse" as Dusty called it. Then later after church we went to Nate's Grandparent's and she made dinner ( which was nice because I didn't have to or have dishes) and we had cake and ice cream! It was yummy. Then we went to my parents and had hot fudge brownies and ice cream. That's right, we had two celebrations in one day and it was fun but made me very full! Then my sister, my mom, and I played games, until the kids got tired and we went home. So it was fun I had a great time! I love spending time with family, it makes me happy!

4 comments:

Syme Family said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad you got to spend the evening with your husband. It's nice to get a break every once in a while.

Kailee Joy said...

Happy Birthday!! Sounds like you had fun... and brownies, Mmmmm!:)

Lauren said...

Happy Birthday again! I'm glad you had a good day!
That is so fun Nate has a new colt. I'm trying to train my two year old colt. So far so good! Good luck to him!

Hailee and Chet said...

I hope you had a happy birthday. You have got such a way cute little family.

Nathan Kay and Felicia May