Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Another Tag!

Couples Tag from Meka


What is his name: Nate or Babe
What is her name: Felicia or Marzipan
How long have you been together: We've been married for 4 years and 2 months today!
How long did you date: 8 months
How old is he: 26
How old is she: 23
Who eats more: Nate ( I make him eat more)
Who said I love you first: He did.
Who is taller: Nate, by 5 inches
Who sings better: We are about the same, not the best but can hold a tune.
Who is smarter: I can spell better, but he has got me beat in everything else.
Who does the laundry: I do but Nate can if he wanted.
Who pays the bills: I pay the house bills, Nate takes care of the ranch bills.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed: I do and I don't think it will ever change, Nate likes his side.
Who mows the lawn: Nate used to, but if he still did we would have a forest in our front yard.
Who cooks the dinner: I do, Nate could if I would let him, but I don't think it is right for him to work all day and come home and cook dinner.
Who drives: Nate, I never do. I think I have maybe once or twice.
Who is more stubborn: Nate
Who kissed who first: He did, but he would tell you otherwise.
Who proposed: Nate of course, it was cute too and a surprise!
Who has more friends: I don't know.
Who is more sensitive: Me

I Tag: Rachele and Michael, Malaree and Devin, Matt and Tonya

2 comments:

Corey and Haley said...

Marzipan?.... that is? ... :)

Meka said...

Lol Marzipan! do do do the number you have reached is not your boyfriend calling you.. dadda this is the dial tone.

Nathan Kay and Felicia May