Saturday, September 6, 2008

Cute Kids!

Kaylee has learned where some of her body parts are about a month or more ago. I was amazed at how fast she learned them. I showed her where they all were and she knew within the next couple days, not to mention she knew where her hands, feet and belly were without me showing her. So I wanted to show you this cute accomplishment. She did get a little camera shy I think, because she gets all mixed up and starts doing other things. So enjoy! (Make sure you push pause on my music).


I had to show you this picture because this is how much Kaylee follows her brother. Dusty found a Santa hat the other day and put it on, so Kaylee wanted one too. She went in her room and picked out these pajamas and put them on her head and followed Dusty around with them on. She had them on the whole time Dusty had his hat on. It was cute.Then yesterday she fell asleep in her highchair. It was so random, she never just falls asleep anywhere and she didn't have lunch any later than usual. It was so funny, I just had to get a picture. She didn't even wake up while I cleaned her up and put her shirt back on. She was out.

Now on to Dusty. Lately, Dusty has been calling anything you put around your waist a seatbelt. Like this little gun holster, he kept asking me to put his seatbelt on and I had no clue what he was talking about, so he braught it out and it made me giggle.

Yep, even the exersaucer. Him and Kaylee like to climb in this thing but they can't ever climb out. He was calling for me to come and help him, so I asked him what was wrong and he said, "Stuck in seatbelt!". So when I turned the corner and saw he was in this I had to giggle again. (He was not very happy that I made him wait to get out so I could get a picture). I love the imaginations of little kids.

4 comments:

Duane and Meka said...

Aww cute! Happy Birthday!!! Love ya!

J and Heather said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Corey and Haley said...

Happy Birthday yesterday.. :).. PS Kaylee is so friggin cute! I love how she just walks in circles at the end...too cute! :)

Lauren said...

Hey Happy late Birthday! I've been a terrible blogging friend. I promise I thought of you - I just never made it to the computer this weekend!!! So I hope you had a good one!

Nathan Kay and Felicia May