So this weekend I had a good time with my family. It all started Friday when the kids and I decided that we were going to have lunch with Nate up on the mountain since we probably wouldn't be seeing him much. So I was getting everything ready to go, did my hair, and Kaylee's hair, all the while thinking Dusty is downstairs safe from anything that would make too much of a mess. So I thought, he had found the ink that I use to refill the printer with and made a mess of course and he was naked, luckily it was only the bottom half of him that got inked. But it did get all over everything, so here he is all inked up.

Here is Dusty and Kaylee having a quick ride after lunch before we head up to grandma's to wait "patiently" for their cousins to arrive.(That's right, I am not going to take them home to wait because I really didn't want to clean anymore extreme messes.) Kaylee has
oreo all over her face.

Tiff and Daisie arrived Friday night. Saturday we had a babies shower for Angelica. Then we played games the rest of the day. Sunday was Misty's baby blessing, Ross did a good job and
Chavonne arranged a yummy luncheon after church. During the sacrament, my mom held out the bread for me and the kids, Dusty grabbed one and while I grabbed one for Kaylee he sneaked another one and looked at me and said, " Sandwich mom!". It was pretty cute. My mom had to help with the nursery and she was telling me that he had a turtle and was trying to pull the head out, so the other lady in there was trying to explain to him that turtles live in their shell and the head doesn't come out, so Dusty said, " Get the scissors and cut it." That made me laugh.
Here is Dusty with some of his cousins Houston, Peyton,
Madalynn, &
Gavyn. I saw them playing here in Grandma's flower bed so I had to get a picture of them. I think it turned out pretty cute.

So that was our weekend and I am sorry that I always post messes, but that is all that has been happening the last four weeks, and I have only posted half of them. I told Angelica that I am going to have to change the name of my blog to "The Biggest Messes Two Kids Can Make". They always happen twice too. Its great:), but I do love my kids and even though they make messes all the time, they do lots of cute things to make up for it.
7 comments:
Your kids are so cute. I'm not looking forward to Robyn getting into everything. She hasn't been to bad but yesterday she did get a hold of a glass bottle and threw it on the kitchen floor. I ran in there and there was broken glass every where.
keep posting all the messes. I love to tell my husband all about them. They're hilarious!
oh man that is the funniest photo up at the top....Dusty all naked...your kids are something else. Thankd for your great comment. We do need to hang out soon. Love ya, Tara
It's so cute! :) I love it, keep posting the messes :)
I DID take those pictures.. thanks!! ... I was just going to write Felishe (pronounced feh-lei-sh) does anyone still call you that?? :) cause here fleish means meat... haha sorry random :)
I love the messes too! It reminds me to breathe when my kids make messes. I'm not the only one cleaning all the time! Good luck to Angelica and her new arrivals... twins right? Oh BTW I love your new background!
You have such cute babies. Especially when they are making messes. Oh and about ABC tag, I forgot. I will post mine by tomorrow. Oh and by the way, your going to be 23 this weekend. Aren't you excited!! AHHH!!!
Post a Comment