Here is a picture of him and Kaylee in one of our tractors. I, of course, forgot to get pictures of him in those tractors while we were there.
Here is Dusty collecting candy from the parade. Last year he was so cute, every time they would throw the candy he would scream as loud as he could. He was so excited that he would stand there and by the time he went for the candy, all the other kids would get it all before he could get any.
Kaylee was so cute, she would get a piece of candy and try to remember not to eat it and put it in the bag instead. She was really interested in all the cars and floats in the parade she tried following a couple of them, so I would have to haul her back and distract her with something else.
We went to the rodeo and watched Grandpa ride and stayed as long as the kids would let us. It was pretty fun. I remember the first time I came to this fair. I was a little confused at how small it was. Nate showed me around and I was like, "That's it? I need to take you to the Clark County Fair, now that's a fair." I didn't realize that not all fairs were huge like that one. But I really enjoy going to the Sanpete Fair, its kinda nice not having it so crowded.




2 comments:
Our fair might be better but Utah has some of the best parades!
Maybe someday Nate will be the King Cowboy!!
Hi Felicia! It was so fun to see you and your family today at the shower. Your blog is so cute. Here is ours michaelandrachele.blogspot.com my email address is mnrlud@netzero.com I would love a list of phone numbers, addresses and email address for you, tiff, Charity, Daisie, Angelica, and Chavonne. Take care, and hopefully we see you again soon.
Post a Comment