Thursday, August 21, 2008

ABC Tag

Melissa tagged me, I kinda like being tagged, so thanks Meliss.
A. ATTACHED OR SINGLE? Totally Attached
B. BEST FRIEND? Heather
C. CAKE OR PIE? Cake, but without frosting
D. DAY OF THE WEEK? They are all the same to me
E. ESSENTIAL ITEMS? Diapers, binkies
F. FAVORITE COLOR? Blue
G. GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS? Gotta love the worms
H. HOMETOWN? Moapa
I. INDULGENCE? Homemade Chocolate chip cookies always get me
J. JANUARY OR JULY? July! I am usually getting sick of snow by the time jauary comes around, plus I like summer better
K. KIDS? 2, Buckaroo (Dusty) and Kaylee Bug
L. LIFE ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT? Nate, my kids, my family
M. MARRIAGE DATE? July 2004 (another reason to like July)
N. NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS? 7 Beautiful sisiters
O. ORANGES OR APPLES? Apples I don't like oranges
P. PHOBIAS OR FEARS? Black widows and Brown Recluses, losing one of my kids
Q. QUOTE? When life gets too hard to stand, kneel.
R. REASON TO SMILE? Listening to my kids when they don't know I am and Nate tickling me
S. SUPERMAN OR WONDER WOMEN? Superman never seen wonder woman
T. TAG 5 PEOPLE? Heather, Ashley, Lara, Marcie, Amanda
U. UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME? I HATE it when nate makes his own lunch or snack
V. VEGETABLES? Squash
W. WORST HABIT? Procrastinating
X. X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND? Ultrasound I love seeing my babies in my tummy
Y. YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? Steak and potatoes
Z. ZODIAC SIGN? I think virgo, but I could be way off I better go look.....yup I was right.

7 comments:

Lauren said...

I love that quote too.
I'll never forget your anniversary day because its the day before mine!

The Good Ol Days said...

I love reading these tags! I also love your playlist!I need to learn how to get that on my blog. Hope you're all doing good, Have a good weekend!
P.S. I see Chevon (I hope thats spelled correctly) had her baby, Misty May....is that after the volley ball player?

Nate and Felicia said...

She had her baby in july. They didn't name her after the volleyball player, Misty is just a name they picked out of a book and then Mae is after my grandma Ora Mae. But its kinda funny that they named her that.

Amanda Monk said...

Hey everyone-Felicia's Bday is on the 7th of next month....oh wait is it the eighth-anyway now everyone can say. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to her (:

Nate and Felicia said...

Amanda's birthday is the 6th so don't forget to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to her!

Lauren said...

Fun a cluster of birthdays! Mine is the 8th!

Nate and Felicia said...

Haha thats funny Lauren my birthday is the day before yours and so is my anniversary.

Nathan Kay and Felicia May