
Rules: Name 5 random things about yourself, then tag 5 people. Make sure you comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged!
Plus - If you want, add a random picture.. kinda makes it more fun!
*My Random Picture
Since Heather tagged me, I put a random picture her and me at her house.
Plus - If you want, add a random picture.. kinda makes it more fun!
*My Random Picture
Since Heather tagged me, I put a random picture her and me at her house.
* 5 Random Facts
1. I have never seen the movie Wizard of Oz and probably never will because I don't know of anoyone who will watch it with me.
1. I have never seen the movie Wizard of Oz and probably never will because I don't know of anoyone who will watch it with me.
2. I procrastinate my house cleaning jobs, but for some reason no one ever notices. I always hear how clean my house is from people.
3. The Twilight series are the only books I have ever read and enjoyed since I read Snot Stew in like 5th grade. But then again I haven't read very many books, maybe I will now that I have started to enjoy reading.
4. I love to cook dinner for people, but I never cook dinner when it is just the kids and me.
5. I never have to pick up after Nate, its really nice. Sometimes he is neater than me, but I try not to let him know that even though he does.
I tag - Tara, Brooke, Melissa, Meka, & Haley
I tag - Tara, Brooke, Melissa, Meka, & Haley




4 comments:
Hey! So I will post my tag from you Wednesday but I just wanted you to know I tagged you back! It's ABC tag, Lauren got me so know I am relaying it to you! How are you guys doing? I see the childrens are having fun in the basement:) Hope you have an awesome day!
I will watch The Wizard of Oz with you! We just need to find someone who has it...
Aww thanks Lauren, yah good luck with findin someone.
Snot Stew is an amazing book. And i just got all the copies of those pictures we took before you moved, man we were very silly. I remember going to vegas and buying our shirts so we would have the same color of shirts.
Post a Comment