Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Past Week

I haven't posted lately so I just thought I would fill you in on a few things. I got my hair darkened, and I like it, I did it before but I didn't realize how much it had faded.

We went to the park last week with one of my friends that used to be in my ward. She has kids around the same age as mine. We had fun we brought lunch and played, and Dusty and Jax jumped in a puddle there and got completely drenched. It was fun to catch up with her. Of course no pictures, sorry.
I caught my kids playing on my bed, I don't know why they love it so much, but they do. I got it on camera so I will show it to ya. (You don't have to watch the whole thing its kinda boring towards the end.)
Oh and of course we can't forget this..... They got into the flour and sugar bins on Sunday. It was pretty funny, I thought, because I wasn't in charge at the time. I was asleep and Nate was watching them, next thing I know Nate is draggin me upstairs, laughing, saying "You gotta see this." It was cute, Dusty was on the counter and Kaylee was underneath eating the sugar off the floor. I am a little worried that it will happen again, becuase we didn't really get mad at them we just laughed. Oh and Dusty sprayed pam all over too.

We went to Nate's cousin's wedding dinner on Friday. It was at the Lion House in Salt Lake by the temple. The food was really good, I am glad I didn't take my kids because it was a fancy place and they would have been all over the place. Saturday we went camping up at Willow Creek, (where the cows are). We go up there about once a week and camp, one of these times I will get pictures and show ya. So that was our week. Sorry I am so horrible at remembering to take pictures, I am going to regret it one day. I have to admit though I have done alot better since I started blogging.

9 comments:

Corey and Haley said...

haha! your kids are too cute :)... And want do you mean you wouldnt be able to go because of your husband? is he afraid of flying or somthing?...I left my fiance to come here and we're still doin ok :) so if it comes to not doing it or doing it alone... always choose alone :)

Nate and Felicia said...

Oh he's not afraid of flying or anything he just doesn't care to do that kinda thing, he is kinda stuck at home with his ranching duties, is what he claims, so maybe someday.

Lauren said...

Another ah oh! Silly kids!

Lauren said...

Oh and your hair looks beautiful!

Kailee Joy said...

Your hair looks really cute, I like it! Your kids are hilarious... I'm sure it'll come quick when my little guy starts getting into stuff, I probably won't be laughing though!:)

Trent & Tara said...

I love the hair. It really brings out your bright blue eyes. I love Kendra's hair dark too it does the same thing for her green eyes. How are you doing anyways? Miss you and hope to talk to you soon. Love how my Kiddie Kandids photos are on here. ha ha

Syme Family said...

Hey this is Tonya(Anderson)Syme. I found you on Kailee's blog. You probably don't really remember me much from high school but I was neighbor's with Shivon and Ross up in Logan and I was wondering how they are doing. They just had thier little guy right before they moved. I bet he is getting so big. Will you tell her I said hi.
By the way your kids are so cute.
and so is your hair.

Syme Family said...

Thanks for writting back and telling me how they are doing that's exciting they had a little girl tell them congrats from us. I'm feel dumb I totally miss spelled Chavonne's name but at least you knew who I was talking about. Do they have a blog? If not maybe you could post some pictures of her kids for me.

J and Heather said...

Tag, your it. Please post 5 random facts about yourself as well as a random photo. Oh by the way I lOVE YOUR HAIR!! You sexy mama you.

Nathan Kay and Felicia May