MaryAnn, Aubree, Me, and Danielle
This is outside the restaurant, while we were waiting.
Then we headed to the movie!!!!!!!!!!! We got there in time for prizes and stuff. While we were waiting in line, a lady that was selling shirts, decided to give a free one away! So we were all screaming for the shirt and we were standing right by the lady, so I thought there is no way we are going to get it. Then she turned around to throw it backwards and she chucked it and it ended up hitting the ceiling and landing in Aubree's arms. Then the lady told her that she couldn't have it because she had a twilight shirt already on. So she gave it to her mom, and then MaryAnn gave it to me! So I have a Bella shirt! I kinda feel bad though because Aubree is the one who caught it, but then I don't cause now I have one!
So then we went in and they gave out some door prizes and had a little raffle before the show. The door prize was a bag with a sucker and the label said "Blood type E+" I thought that was cute and then we got a necklace that said Cullen on it and some vampire teeth. Then we watched TWILIGHT! So that was fun night out with the girls! I had loved the movie, oh did I already say that....well I will say it again, I LOVED IT!




3 comments:
I think that going with a bunch of my crazy Twilight friends was the best part! The movie was good though. I LOVE your fangs. I couldn't find any anywhere.. I'm so jealous!!!
Looks like a fun night! I am going to read it...someday.
Wow, your theater went all out for Twilight! Ours didn't do anything like that. It looks like you guys had lots of fun!
Post a Comment