We have had a busy couple of weeks I will start off with another couple "uh-oh's". That's right they are never ending. About a week ago I was blogging and Dusty told me he needed to go potty so I sent him up and told him I would be up in a minute to help him. So a minute later I go up there and find this.
He dumped out a brand new bottle of my face lotion it was everywhere. Then a couple days later I got a brand new cube of eye shadow, so I was cutting Dusty's hair and Kaylee was on the floor playing right by my feet. You think I would have noticed her painting the floor and herself, but I didn't, not until it was completely ruined. Luckily it was only one color. So those are my "oh-oh" stories for the day.
I have been playing volleyball for the past couple of months and we had our tournament this week. This is a picture of what I usually came home to since some of the games were kinda late at night. I thought it was pretty cute!
Here are a couple pictures of our team. We ended up winning the tournament. It was a lot of fun.
Jenny, Emily, Chavonne, Bonnie, Lauren, Nikki, Me, and Holly
Here is a cute video of the kids eating a laffy taffy.








4 comments:
Congrats on winning!
Okay, I only wish that we had uh-ohs like yours. I had poop smeared everywhere-again.
I was wondering what you've been up too! Sorry about the new lotion dumped everywhere! But Dusty going potty in the toliet has got to be worth the sacrifice!
Like I have always been saying your kids are so darn cute. I wish we lived closer so we could see each other more often. Love Ya
That is so fun that you got to play volleyball. It's been driving me crazing not being active and playing sports.
Post a Comment