Saturday, November 1, 2008

Peter Pan and Tinkerbell!





We had so much fun trick or treating yesterday! We started off going to the houses around the neighborhood. I was excited just to finally get going. Dusty had been begging me to go since Wednesday. So I bet you can imagine what it was like just waiting to go Friday. I had to talk Dusty out of having a piece of candy everytime someone came to the door. Anyway, we finally went and they were so cute as Peter Pan and Tinkerbell. Kaylee wouldn't let me help her with her bag, SHE had to carry it. They of course ran to every house, then after that we went over to Great Grandma's house. So we had a blast! We hope everyone had a happy Halloween!

14 comments:

The Oler Family said...

You have got to be freakin kidding me! That is so stinkin cute! So cute its making my tears come out. Awe I love love love it! I want to dress the girls up like that. Costumes that go together. They had matching Halloween onsies on yesterday but as soon as I got it on them Eve spit up, a lot. I didn't even get a chance to take a picture. Anyway, you kids are adorable!

Syme Family said...

They look so cute. It is so hard for kids to wait that long. I bet it's even harder for the mom to deal with them until then. I'm glad you had a fun Halloween

Malaree said...

I couldn't quit telling everyone how stinking ADORABLE your kids looked! I thought it was the cutest idea ever. Devin said, "why don't we ever think of stuff like that?" ha ha! They were so cute!! Thanks for bringing them by!

Chavonne said...

Yes that was a very good idea. They both played the parts very well I'm sure--so fitting. Maybe I'll be a little more creative next year.

Kailee Joy said...

How cute! I love their costumes!

J and Heather said...

They are sooo adorable!!!! SO did mommy dress up??

Cindy said...

Your kids are SO cute! I'm so excited you have a blog! Now I can see what's going on with your family!

Marcie said...

They really looked adorable. I can't believe Kaylee's hair is so long; I loved it!

Lauren said...

SOOOO cute!

Collin & Breena said...

What a cute idea! They are adorable! Looks like they had Fun!

Natalie said...

Yay! I am glad you found our blog! Feel free to check ours out anytime...hope you dont mind if we add you to ours. If so, let me know! :) Your kids are adorable!

JTYARDLEY said...

So cute! Loved the costumes. I never thought you would be a Ranchers wife! I love checking out your blog.

Jana Homer said...

Such a cute idea for costumes! They both looked great! Glad you had a good time!

Britni said...

awww cute babies!

Nathan Kay and Felicia May