Here they are coloring.
The finished product.
This video was pretty funny, I had to post it.
After that we decorated some pumpkin cookies. I got one of those decorating kits from Wal Mart, with the cookies and everything,(I know, lame, but it was spur of the moment decision) they weren't as good as homemade cookies, but they were fun to decorate. Kaylee just ate all the candy and frosting.Dusty kinda tried for a little while but then he started eating it as well. Nate and I finished up the rest of them.
Licking the beaters.
The kids and their cookies.
Mine and Nate's cookies.
I know there are lots of pictures, but I had a hard time deciding which ones to leave out. So here is our decorated house!




6 comments:
Your cookies are so cute! The pumpkin looks like, well like a couple of toddlers colored on it but that is what makes it cute! BTW- I love the video and Dusty's narrating!
Oh Floydy!! I love it, so cute! I miss your kids!!... and you of course. Kaylee has gotten SO big! How fun, your such a cute little mommy. I love you! Happy Halloween!
awww! yur kids are so frigin cute! :) it's so cute when they start having opinions and stuff :) it's too cute, and your such a cute Mom! :) good job ;)
The beaters are the best part when baking. Sometimes I wish the finished product would taste just like the stuff on the beaters. Oh and Happy Halloween,Happy Halloween,Happy Halloween,Happy Halloween,Happy Halloween,Happy Halloween,Happy Halloween,Happy Halloween,Happy Halloween!!!!!!!!!!
Fun! Fun! Fun! The pumpkins turned out cute and your cookies look yummy!:)
What a cute idea. I couldn't make out what Dusty kept repeating at the end. I liked when he made the "scary" part "better". Happy Halloween!
Post a Comment