1. Where did you meet? We met at the Malt Shop while my roommate and I were walking to church. He was in there with my roommate's boyfriend, and all I can remember about that is him scooping ice cream and popping his head up and saying do you want some? I remember thinking how good looking was and that there was no way I could get a guy like him.(By the way, they were skipping Sunday school to get ice cream). Needless to say Ben and Mariah(my roommate and her boyfriend) set us up on a blind date, which is where we met officially for the first time.
2. How long did you date before you were married? 9 months
3. How long have you been married? 4 wonderful years
4. What is one thing he does that surprises you? He is so neat and tidy, I never have to pick up after him ever!
5. What is your favorite feature about him? His smile! I love when he smiles his perfect smile at me.
6. What is your favorite quality about him? He works so hard everyday no matter how long the hours or how tired he is, he does everything he can to support his family.
7. Does he have a nick name for you? He used to call me marzipan all the time, now its usually babe
8. What's his favorite color? Red
9. What is his favorite food? Steak and potatoes he would eat that everyday if I made it.
10. What is his favorite sport? Football, I think....that or wrestling
11. Who said "I Love You" first? He did, it was Halloween night and I kinda pushed it out of him...I could tell something was on his mind, so I insisted on him telling me what it was. ( I wasn't expecting it...we had only been dating for 10 days!) He then told me that he was falling in love with me. I didn't know what to say, I didn't say it back but it only took 4 days before I decided that I felt the same way. (I never moved so fast in my life)
12. When and Where was your first kiss? In his truck, on our first date, it was weird for me to be moving so fast, but I was just so intrigued with the fact that I was on a date with someone so wonderful and he was actually liking me. It was actually after our date, we were chasing rabbits with Ben and Mariah we were all squished in the front seat, so I was all but on his lap, they got out to shoot the bunny and he looked over at me, kinda leaned toward me, so I leaned back and we kissed!
13. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Any time that we get together is special, it doesn't matter what we are doing.
14. Do you have any kids? A handsome boy and a beautiful girl
15. What is a hidden talent of his? He can fix anything, all he has to do is ask someone how to do it and he then he can do it.
16. How old is he? 26
17. What do you admire most about him? How much he loves his family, every night when he comes home, he takes the time to play around with his kids, no matter how wore out he is. He would do anything for us
18. What is his favorite past time? He is an old fashioned cowboy, he loves riding and punching cows (that means herding, not literally punching them) and ranching the old fashioned way.
19. What is his favorite kind of music? Old time country
20. Do you think he will read this? Probably
2. How long did you date before you were married? 9 months
3. How long have you been married? 4 wonderful years
4. What is one thing he does that surprises you? He is so neat and tidy, I never have to pick up after him ever!
5. What is your favorite feature about him? His smile! I love when he smiles his perfect smile at me.
6. What is your favorite quality about him? He works so hard everyday no matter how long the hours or how tired he is, he does everything he can to support his family.
7. Does he have a nick name for you? He used to call me marzipan all the time, now its usually babe
8. What's his favorite color? Red
9. What is his favorite food? Steak and potatoes he would eat that everyday if I made it.
10. What is his favorite sport? Football, I think....that or wrestling
11. Who said "I Love You" first? He did, it was Halloween night and I kinda pushed it out of him...I could tell something was on his mind, so I insisted on him telling me what it was. ( I wasn't expecting it...we had only been dating for 10 days!) He then told me that he was falling in love with me. I didn't know what to say, I didn't say it back but it only took 4 days before I decided that I felt the same way. (I never moved so fast in my life)
12. When and Where was your first kiss? In his truck, on our first date, it was weird for me to be moving so fast, but I was just so intrigued with the fact that I was on a date with someone so wonderful and he was actually liking me. It was actually after our date, we were chasing rabbits with Ben and Mariah we were all squished in the front seat, so I was all but on his lap, they got out to shoot the bunny and he looked over at me, kinda leaned toward me, so I leaned back and we kissed!
13. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Any time that we get together is special, it doesn't matter what we are doing.
14. Do you have any kids? A handsome boy and a beautiful girl
15. What is a hidden talent of his? He can fix anything, all he has to do is ask someone how to do it and he then he can do it.
16. How old is he? 26
17. What do you admire most about him? How much he loves his family, every night when he comes home, he takes the time to play around with his kids, no matter how wore out he is. He would do anything for us
18. What is his favorite past time? He is an old fashioned cowboy, he loves riding and punching cows (that means herding, not literally punching them) and ranching the old fashioned way.
19. What is his favorite kind of music? Old time country
20. Do you think he will read this? Probably




2 comments:
Aww I love to read stuff like this! I'm pretty sure he met the whole family on that same Halloween, cause I remember it snowed, and I was out stealing pumpkins to decorate the Post Office.
So cute! Happy 5th!
Post a Comment