Monday, my mom, Chavonne, and I got together to make some salsa! It was a long day. I pretty much sat there and cut tomatoes all day, and took care of Kaylee, she for some reason wasn't in too good of a mood, but it was a lot of fun. We now have lots of yummy salsa, that will hopefully last us through the year. It seems that homemade salsa goes a lot faster than store bought salsa. Dusty and Wyatt played together pretty good.
Chavonne had to run to her house one time to grab something and so she just left Misty. So after she left Misty was crying a little and as I was picking her up, Dusty said "No! Momma that's Cheby's baby" it was pretty cute.
I snapped a couple pics on my phone so they are not that great, but here is Kaylee putting some rings around her legs, she did that a couple times.
Here is another picture of our salsa getting ready to go in the processor.
Oh, we started leasing some more sheep this year and the permits and stuff, so these sheep are up on the west mountains right now and Nate took me up there with him last Wednesday and it is so beautiful, I was sad I didn't have my camera. There is a spot up there where you can see the whole valley. I love it! The ride up there was also tons of fun. It was one of those bumpy rides that throw ya out of your seat. I can't remember the last time I went on a ride like that, I was laughing the whole time. Anyway, Next time I will for sure take my camera.




5 comments:
Dustin said where they went is one point above Tuweep. Is your uncle Kelly Heaton? Dustin says he remebers seeing your name at Pa's Pocket!
How fun! I did salsa ALL by myself this year (first time) and it doesn't taste like my moms. Jeff doesn't care for it too much so it looks like I will be canning with my mom, which is much for fun anyway.
Duh! You are a Bundy! Well the Bundy school house etc.. you like own that part of the strip! Have you taken Nate out there? I bet he'd love it!
Felicia! On my heck you have 2 darling little kids! That is awesome! Oh and thanks for having my back on the anonymous commenter even though I found out who it was and that it was a joke! A weird one at that! Your the best! Well it looks like you are sooo happy! That is awesome! Hope everything is going great for ya
Felicia-leave me your e-mail address(: oh ya-please(:
Post a Comment