Monday, October 13, 2008

A Very Good Week!

First of all I wanted to talk about Dusty for a minute. He has done so awesome going to the bathroom this whole week. I am so proud of him. The very day he went #2 in the potty, he started telling me when he needed to go potty, he just all of a sudden got it! He is growing up so fast, I can't believe it. We weren't even home all week and he was still willing to go where ever we were! I have been putting a diaper on him when he sleeps, but I have just started to notice that he isn't even going in his diaper while he is sleeping! I am so proud of my little buckaroo!
Like I said earlier, we have had a pretty busy week and weren't home very much, we are leasing more sheep this year so we have been getting them all ready and taking them up to the mountains.
Thursday we went to my mom's for a visit, which was fun because it has been a while since we have been over there. I got a chance to talk to my grandma! I miss her so much, but she is so happy doing the Lord's work, I have run into a few people who have seen her on their trip to Nauvoo, and they all tell me how happy she is. I can't wait to go see her!
Friday Chavonne invited me to go with her and a couple of her sister-in-laws to their family cabin. We had so much fun! The kids had a blast playing together as did the adults. We had dinner in a pumpkin and pumpkin cake, made by Holly, which was yummy! Then we watched the kids play for a while and hung out. Later we all tried our hardest to get the kids to bed and watched a movie.
Saturday we played games and ate junk food and let the kids run around. Bonnie made caramel apples that also were yummy! The kids were so funny there was nine of them there and six of them were under the age of 3, so you can imagine all the funny things that were done and said by them!
I made a slideshow of all the pictures of our trip, but I couldn't figure out how to post it with the post so it is above the post:). If anyone wants ot teach me how to do it right, please do!



5 comments:

Meka said...

Felicia I want to make sure you can still view my blog, I made it private but I emailed you an invitation at nktbull66@hotmail I got that email from facebook and I just want to make sure you got it. If not, just let me know your email through facebook. And good job Dusty!

The Christiansen's said...

Ok so I hope you don't think I am a complete weirdo but I know you have no clue who I am but I grew up with Nate and his family we used to live by each other, also I married Kailee's Brother which is Lauren Nelson (Hardy) cousin and we live down in Moapa now, we bought chase and Melissa's old trailor and living by Pat Lewis! I just thougt it was kinda neat that we have so many connections and this whole time I always wondered who nate married! but your family is so stinkin cute I just had to tell ya!
Lindy Christiansen (Butterfield)

Chavonne said...

I love the closeup of Kaylee's sweet hairdo:) I still want that picture of Wyatt when you can. I'm glad you had fun. It's become one of those places I just love to be, and I'm glad you could enjoy the getaway.

The Oler Family said...

Ok, I am such a baby! I'm totally crying right now... so ridiculous! I'm like dying to come down and visit everyone, its so hard. All those adorable pictures of your adorable kids, oh I just can't stand it. I miss you! Hopefully not for too much longer though.

Lauren said...

I don't know how to post a slideshow with a post??? Good luck with that.
Congrats to Dusty! Allie is reverting back to diapers AGAIN! I don't know what to do with this little girl. HELP!!!

Nathan Kay and Felicia May