To My Bestest Best Friend.....HEATHER!

Ok so I am a little late on this because it was 3 days ago, but you know why.
For your Golden 24th Birthday I am going to take you on a trip down memory lane.



It all started way back....I don't know, we were to young to know, but there was preschool, and we were friends from then on, and in fourth grade we determined that we were best friends, after that were inseperable. The endless sleepovers, even when I had to leave at 7 in the morning. Dressing up barbies and setting up their house, and then not playing them, then denying it when boys called asking if we were playing barbies. Staying up late to watch movies and then me falling asleep because I am such a night owl(: Playing hot lava on my swingset. The birthday parties, chinese fire drills at the stop lights in Vegas.



All the bus trips to Reno, Disneyland, etc. Nightgames and fourwheelin with the mob. You knocking on my window, making me go to Brianhead even though I was sick, and then having a blast running into trees. Watching the guys build their go-cart and listening to Metallica. Singing loud to the radio in the car. Charlie's Angels, Aristocats, Hercules, and Dennis the Menace. Lifegaurding classes, shcool dances, bachelorette party, showers, weddings, and much more (I could go on all night).

I hope you had a great day! I wish I could have been there to celebrate it with you. I love ya and miss you tons. Happy birthday!




1 comment:
THANK YOU, THANK YOU THANKYOU, I love you so much and miss you even more. We have such many great memories and I hope we can keep on adding to them. And where did you get some of those pics. I am one scary person. Thank you again, you are amazing and the bestest friend anyone could ever have and I am blessed that you are mine.
L/Y/L/A/S!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment