Nate had to go out on the desert Monday night, he had to bring some sheep home Tuesday. We always want to go with him when he goes on these trips, but it always seems like there is something keeping us from going. But, not this time! We followed him out there in his truck, and slept in his semi, then loaded up the sheep in the morning. We had lots of fun, it was great to be with Nate and spend time with him, we could have done without the wind, but we still enjoyed the trip!
12 years ago









7 comments:
Felicia,
Did you ever imagine that you would be living on a ranch.
I love wide-open spaces.
This trip sounds like fun.
ToOdLeS.ShEiLa
I do love sheep! I will take any advice you have! I know we waited almost 5 years but I feel like I didn't have much time to prepare! I think because when we did fertility treatments I thought I would never be a mom, it was too painful to make plans and think about what to do with a newborn. As soon as we decided to adopt I felt better but then it happened so quickly so ya I didn't have time to read "what to expect when you didn't realize you were expecting" so what do you have for me?
I think the pictures are great!
What fun!
It looks so beautiful out there! It is one of Larry's and my dreams to have our own ranch one day! I am so glad that you guys got to spend that time as a family!
That reminds me so much of my childhood. I loved going on the desert with my dad. Your really lucky you get to raise your kids on a farm. I loved it growing up and it's a great way to teach them to work and responsibility.
Dude! how cool is your life!? ... Pretty freeking cool!
Hey girl!
Yes I have photoshop. It is amazing. But if you aren't ready to fork out the dough to buy it. Then try Heritage Makers. That is where I learned a lot of good digital stuff. Also there is a program called Foto Fusion that you can download on the web. It works great and its only $40. Let me know what you decide and I'll help you out if you need it. Digi scrapping is cheaper and way less messy!! I LOOOVE IT!!
Post a Comment