Thursday, March 26, 2009

Congratulations Tyler and Ashley!

We have been soooo busy lately, so much has been going on, but I haven't had very much time to blog. So I will just have to try and catch up. I will start with the most recent thing which was Nate's brother, Tyler, got married yesterday. It was a pretty good wedding, they are so cute together and I am happy for them. Nate was in the line and Dusty was the ring bearer. He was so cute walking down the isle, he was flapping he pillow around the whole time (I think they were smart when they decided to tie the rings to the pillow). Anyway it was a good time and we wish them the best of luck!

Sorry this is such a horrible picture, but its the only one I have of them. My camera was too slow and they moved.

Here is Dusty bringing the rings (what a stud!)

Here is Kaylee waiting impatiently for the wedding to get started

Here is my two favorite guys looking handsome in their tuxes (This was my first time seeing Nate in a tux!)

1 comment:

ShEiLa said...

Dusty and Kaylee are so cute.

I bet you really enjoy being a Mom Felicia. It is hard for me to believe... but I know it's real... afterall you have photo proof. Ü

ToOdLeS.ShEiLa

Nathan Kay and Felicia May