One of the kids' favorite part of the day is when Nate comes home. He plays "get you" with them and wrestles with them, and they do this, which we call "Rollerman". I love to just sit and watch them play with him, its kinda relaxing to me, I don't know why. But this time I decided to video it, because it is so cute, and the kids love it!
12 years ago




3 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!! That is hilarious, I laughed the whole time! Isn't it the best to just sit back and let daddy have his fun with the kids.
Daddy's and their little ones... priceless. No matter how long and hard the day... they are always willing to play. [well almost always] Such a cute video.
ToOdLeS.ShEiLa
That is too cute. Of course you can hear Kaylee's baby doll laugh the whole time.
Post a Comment