HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUSTY!!
Dusty's third birthday was on Tuesday! We haven't had a party for him yet (not til Sunday), but we had to do a little something for him to celebrate his birthday during this busy time. So we made him a cake and let him open a present! He got James, one of Thomas' friends, which he has been begging for. He was so excited, he went right downstairs and put him and Thomas on the track and got them going. James has a little carriage on the back of him, so Thomas was a little faster and ended up catching up to James and ran into him. Boy, did Thomas get chewed out for that. I wish Nate had my camera, he said it was the funniest thing! "Thomas, I told you not to do that, what are you thinking, that's not nice, don't do it again, etc."
I am going to attempt to make a Thomas cake for his party so wish me luck with that! I will let you know how it turns out.
I love my little man, I can't believe how time flies. He is such a character, he always has something funny to say or do. He is so good to his sister and I just love him! I don't know what I would do without you buckaroo! Happy birthday!
P.S. There is a few more posts, so keep scrolling down:)




4 comments:
Happy Birthday Dusty.
They grow up so fast.
ToOdLeS.ShEiLa
Yay! Happy Birthday! I LOVE birthdays! That was funny to hear how he chewed out his Thomas toys!
Happy birthday! Great posts. YAY for updates!
Happy Birthday Dusty!
Post a Comment