I know I already posted about Dusty's birthday, but we had his birthday party on Sunday, and I wanted to show everyone his cake, that took me a LONG time to make. I didn't know it would take me so long to make, but it was definitely worth seeing the permanent smile on Dusty's face all day long! Even though he swiped Thomas' face off with his bum before the party started. Yeah, he ruined it before everyone got there, but it was still cute and luckily I did snap a picture of it with my phone before that happened. There was lots of family there, to celebrate his birthday, he is definitely a loved little boy! He was so cute and happy the whole time. He loved all the presents he got and when I asked him what his favorite part of his birthday was, he yelled "Thomas Cake!" Here are a few pictures from the party!
13 years ago





7 comments:
wow... i am impressed with the Thomas Cake, bum swipe or not, you have skills! It is adorable!
Great job with the cake...its awesome!
daRLiNg Thomas cake.
love it.
great job felicia.
when your kids eyes light up... and they think you are the best Mom ever... its all worth it.
ToOdLeS.ShEiLa
Oh my! I love seeing your cakes you make for your kids. You do such a good job! I have no idea how you figure out how to decorate like that. I can't believe you have a 3 year old. Time goes too fast!
WOW! Great cake!!
It tunrned out GREAT! I haven't blogged in such a long time. I need to get Lil's bday up soon.
That looks like a 4 AM cake. Happy 3rd Birthday Dusty!
That is the cutest cake. Looks like he had a fun birthday.
Post a Comment