Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Fun!

Saturday, we were invited to color Easter eggs and do an Easter egg hunt at Chavonne's house. The kids loved it! It was perfect, we only colored six eggs, so they wouldn't get bored of it, then let them hunt for them outside along with some candy filled plastic eggs. It was a good time.

Dusty, Kaylee, and Wyatt, with their eggs!


Dusty, Chavonne, Wyatt, and Kaylee
The three kids and their eggs after the hunt


I made Kaylee's Easter dress again this year. My mom always made Easter dresses for all of us 8 girls when we were younger, and I always loved them. So, it was something that I wanted to do for my girls. Chavonne and Angelica now have girls and wanted to make their dresses as well. So we got the girls together for some pictures. I think all of the dresses turned out great!
I love this picture of Kaylee!
Dusty and Kaylee before church!
I loved this picture too!

All the girls in their pretty dresses!

Kaylee, Adia, Evelyn(Angelica's twins), and Misty(Chavonne's)

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

5 comments:

Lauren said...

You are so talented! Those dresses are amazing! Way to go!!
Happy Easter!

Malaree said...

I had no idea that you could sew like that! When I saw that first picture I thought to myself that I needed to ask you where you got that adorable dress! SO CUTE! We missed you guys today at our Easter activity!

Meka said...

I love Kaylee's dress so much! I actually scrolled down to look at all the picture before I read and I was thinking how adorable that dress was, I was going to ask where you got it then I read YOU MADE IT!! Felicia how did you know what to do? From your mommy huh? I want to learn! What lucky kids!

ShEiLa said...

I love Kaylee's dress. Beautiful job Felicia. I love how all of you girls have felt the lasting impression of your wonderful mother. You all seem to appreciate the hours of sewing for all of you girls.

It is so fun to see all of the [May girls] as Mothers and with all the cute kids.

ToOdLeS.ShEiLa

Corey and Haley said...

Everyone just needs to feel bad for my kids... they'll never have homemade dresses (or anything else homemade).. haha your kids need to give you hugs like every ten seconds :)

Nathan Kay and Felicia May