Dusty got a Leapster from my parents for his birthday and really wanted us to get him the cars game, so Nate told him that if he came down to help him on the ranch for 2 days then he would buy him the game. Dusty was so excited, he helped all he could (all that a 3 year old can handle). It was so cute to see him so dedicated. He even got some "owies" from working so hard. Here he is helping feed the sheep.



He is such a big boy! It kinda makes me want to cry a little.
Then yesterday, Nate had to separate and move some cows and calves. The kids had fun running around and playing in the trees. It was such a nice day yesterday and I even got a little farmers tan, haha. They even got a horse ride in the end! They love riding the horse, Dusty never wants to get off.

Kaylee is crying right here, because she was getting off and then I made Nate put her back on for a picture, which is weird because she doesn't like getting off. I think she was just ready to go home:)
I am so grateful for the ranch, and that my kids get to grow up in this kind of environment. I think it is so good for them, they will learn so much from it, and I am grateful that Nate is so willing to let us bother him while he is working and for being so patient with us. I love you Babe!




6 comments:
That is so cute! I love that Dusty is willing to work so hard for his game. What a good little rancher. Love Ya!
I'm glad you guys got to go down on the farm. I agree, it's great way of life for the kids to learn.
How fun!
We make our kids spend as much time as possible on the farm.
Kids are such weenies these days. They need to get owies and work!
You guys are great! Way to go Dusty!
I'm jealous I want to help on the ranch and ride horses. Did you know I have never ridden a horse. Crazy huh. I was thinking I might of back in the day with you, but I just can't remember if I did. You Family is AWESOME!!!
fun pic's.
I love the one with your kids on the horse and they are upclose.
ToOdLeS.ShEiLa
You guys are seriously living the dream! Larry and I are trying to save up to buy some land and eventually work our way to have a farm! It is great for kids to grow up working hard! :) Love all the pics!
Post a Comment