Monday night we got invited to go the Utah Flash game, my brother-in-law got free tickets, so jumped on them. Nate wasn't able to come, so I decided to let my mom watch Kaylee and went with Dusty. He was so excited, he will only turn cartoons off for Nate, without a fuss, if he is going to watch a game. He was surprisingly really good, he did get tired at the end of the game so he wanted to lay on my lap, but he never wined or cried, so he must have enjoyed it.
When we got there, there wasn't very many people so we got really good seats in the front. Then later this lady and her husband came and kicked Chee and Brandon out of their seats. She had a bunch of sings that she held up throughout the game, and one of them said "Swosh" instead of "Swoosh". It was quite hillarious, she held it up quite a few times and didn't notice that it was spelled wrong. We got a kick out of it.

Dusty's favorite part was the Flash Fox!
Jaycee, Brynn, and Dusty
I keep telling Nate that I want to get tickets to watch a Jazz game, maybe if I ask him enough he will get around to it:) Thanks for the tickets Brandon.




1 comment:
Looks like you had a great time.
We have been to a few Jazz games. Ted loves the Jazz. It is an awesome experience... you will love it.
ToOdLeS.ShEiLa
Post a Comment