On another note: Good bye to you!

That's right, Kaylee is potty-trained. All thanks to Dusty, she learned from him. I didn't really have to do anything but let her sit on the toilet when she wanted, it was a completely different experience than Dusty. But a good one and it worked. Good job Kaylee!




4 comments:
Holy cow! That is awesome. Maybe Mark will learn from Allie and be potty trained before he's two! We'll see..
Happy B-day Nate. Good luck with the lambs!
Happy Birthday (belated) to your hubby. That day is my Dad's b.day too.
Also congrats on being diaper free.
It can go two ways...
either you will be a free woman
or
pregnant again in no time. ;)
ToOdLeS.ShEiLa
Congrats on the potty training. It's one thing that I'm really looking forward too. :)
That is awesome! Good job Kaylee :) I have a while but can't wait to be diaper free.
Post a Comment