Friday, May 15, 2009

Moments


We were eating dinner one night a couple weeks ago and Dusty finished up and said "I'm done mom!" So I said "OK" and then he got out of his chair and took his plate to the sink, then came back and took his fork and cup as well. On his way back Kaylee grabbed her plate off the table and said "Dustys you help me?" So Dusty said "OK" and he helped her take her dishes and put them in the sink. The whole time this is happening Nate and I are just watching and smiling. Then they left to go play and I looked at Nate and said "It's moments like this that makes it all worth it" and Nate said "That was the best part of my day right there".
It can be so stressful at times being a parent and you sometimes think to yourself "is it really worth it", but it seems like as soon as you get to that point, they do something like this and it just makes all those thoughts go away, and you can see all your hard work is paying off.
Sorry I haven't been blogging very much, so much has been going on and I want to blog about everything, but I just haven't had a lot of time. We branded last weekend, and my camera doesn't work very well so I didn't bother to take it, because I knew my friend Jamie would take lots of pictures for me. So when I get pictures from her I will post about that. I hope you are all doing good and I will have to come check out everyone's blog and catch up when things slow down a little! Here are just a few recent pictures of my cute kiddos, taken on my phone, because right now they are turning out better than the ones I take on my camera!

4 comments:

The Oler Family said...

Aren't you gonna tell us about why Dusty and Kaylee are hanging out in the mud? Its about time you posted. I was just about to get after you. I check your blog like everyday for something new, so get on it ;)

ShEiLa said...

Kaylee is really rockin' those shades... I love them.

Isn't it the best thing when your kids get along and stay out of mischief and just love each other.

ToOdLeS.

Lauren said...

Love the glasses! Cutest kids :)

Meka said...

Your kids are s adorable. I was looking at all the pictures on your side bar and I saw the one where they got into the cement? I think it was and Kaylee just looks hilarious, so innocent! I love that story and all the funny, the good, and the not so good things they do!

Nathan Kay and Felicia May