Wow, I can't believe how much I am slacking on the blogging! Kaylee turned 2 on the 16th, which was last Saturday, that is pretty bad. Anyway, we had a little party for her Saturday evening and we had it at the ranch! I was kinda sad, because it was so nice all day and then the second we get down there, it started blowing pretty good.
Opening presents
Waiting patiently for the wind not to blow her candle out
And her flower cake! She really liked her cake! I was a little worried because she hasn't really been into anything, so I was at a loss at what kind of cake to make her, so I just went with something girly and she loved it! You can see that she was anxious to eat it, the leaf had to get put back on there, because she tried to pick it up.I can't believe my baby is already two! She has such a sweet and fun personality. She is sooooo independent and has to try to do everything "by myself", which is a good thing, but can be a little frustrating at times, it definitely tests my patience. I don't know how many times we have gone to the store with her pants on backwards and her shoes on wrong. She plays so good with her brother and loves him so much, and she especially loves pestering him. She is such a girly girl, but at the same time loves to get dirty and be outside. She loves to go to the ranch with her dad and ride in the tractor. I love my little Kayleebug and am so happy that she is my daughter! I don't know what I would do if I didn't get to see her pretty smile and hear that adorable little laugh everyday! I love you Kaylee!




3 comments:
Miss Kaylee is so cute. Especially with those boots on. ;) Girls and their Daddy's boots.
Actually kids love shoes... anybody's even if they are 10 sizes too big.
I was never really good with cakes. Unless they were the regular square no flair. Thank heavens I had a sister with some talent and interest in cake making... she made quite a few for my kids. Good job Felicia! Cute cake.
ToOdLeS.
Wow! TWO!
Happy birthday Kaylee!
Love the flower cake :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Post a Comment