My kids informed me today that they wanted to have funny hair. So this is what I came up with. Kaylee's is more ugly than funny, but ugly can be funny sometimes right!
Please keep reading there are a couple more fun posts!
YOU know... I actually read this post a couple of days ago. I have been having computer trouble so I got distracted with tech support and didn't leave a comment.
All I did was take the glass out of a picture frame glued a piece of paper to the cardboard and stapled some ribbon on. It was so easy. You should try it. They were pretty fun to make. I saw them at a craft fair selling for $25.00 I thought I could make one for a lot cheaper than that. Of course mine isn't professional but it still turned out cute.
7 comments:
Silly, squirrely, adorable, and amazing. Yep that is what your munchkins are.
So cute. And funny!
YOU know...
I actually read this post a couple of days ago. I have been having computer trouble so I got distracted with tech support and didn't leave a comment.
Very cute kids Felicia... even with funny hair.;)
ToOdLeS.
Your kids are so cute. Your last post cracked me up. That is so funny I have never heard of a kid falling asleep on the toilet.
All I did was take the glass out of a picture frame glued a piece of paper to the cardboard and stapled some ribbon on. It was so easy. You should try it. They were pretty fun to make.
I saw them at a craft fair selling for $25.00 I thought I could make one for a lot cheaper than that. Of course mine isn't professional but it still turned out cute.
I can't believe that Kaylee fell asleep on the toilet!! That is hilarious!! Such cute kids!
Post a Comment