Then a couple days later I was cleaning the kitchen and Dusty announced that he had to use the potty, so he went in and closed the door. Time passes and Kaylee starts asking where he is, so I tell her he is in the bathroom. She starts yelling at him through the door, but he doesn't answer, so I tell her that maybe he went downstairs while I wasn't looking. The whole time Dusty hasn't made a sound. She goes and looks and then comes up and says that he isn't. So I go open the bathroom and there he is pretending to be asleep and he doesn't move until I take pictures of him. Silly kids! After I took Dusty's picture I showed Kaylee the pictures of her, she got a kick out of it too!
He tried so hard to keep a straight face, but you can see a little grin in this one!




7 comments:
That is too freaking cute! how long do you think he was in there waiting for you to come in??
That is so funny. Even though your kids can make a good mess, at least they are a good comic relief!
You always have the best stories and pictures to go with them! I can't believe she fell asleep on the toilet! How comfortable! Haha and Dusty is so cute to remember it and copy it!
That is hilarious! Kids are so fun!
Oh my! So silly!! Love it. What fun memories :)
I love!
:) Too funny, I love it!
Post a Comment