I got a call last Wednesday from a lady in our ward. She was calling to tell me that Dusty was in her sunbeam class and she needed to know some stuff for the lesson. My reaction was silence. First of all I couldn't believe my baby boy was going to sunbeams already, and second of all I couldn't believe it was the coming Sunday!
He was so excited when I told him, he loves the sunbeam song, so he couldn't wait......but neither could Kaylee! Sometimes I wish they were twins so we wouldn't have to go through things like this.
Well we tried taking Kaylee to nursery first, but when Dusty and I left to go to sunbeams, she said, "I want to go to sunbeams to," and the tears came. So I took her with me to take Dusty and he was a little nervous at first, but then his friend Lilly said, "Come sit by me Dusty!" So I was able to sneak out and Kaylee cried for a little bit when we went back to nursery, but apparently she did fine, because she wasn't crying when I went and got her.
So I guess it all worked out, we will see how it continues! I still can't believe he is a sunbeam though!




2 comments:
My favorite part that you didn't post was Kaylee's song that she made up about her not being a sunbeam because Wyatt and Dusty were:)
I remember when we were in sunbeams. The good old days. He is growing up too fast, slow down.
Post a Comment