Sunday, January 3, 2010

Our Christmas!

We had a fun Christmas! The kids are always so much fun to watch. Dusty got three more trains this year(not all from us) a farm setup with a truck and trailer, a basketball hoop, and a little semi (from Kaylee). Kaylee got a pink computer, a pink purse with pink stuff to go inside, a pink rope and spurs, and a sleeping beauty barbie (from Dusty). Kaylee hugged every present after she opened it and when she opened her spurs Dusty said, "You got SPRAYS like me!" I just love my kids, they make Christmas the best, I remember how boring it was for us to have Christmas with just Nate and I. Ok it wasn't boring but it is so much better now. Here are a bunch of pictures form our Christmas and the Christmas party we had at Nate's Grandparent's. We had a party with my family too, but I didn't get any pictures.


Kaylee and her pink computer


Dusty with his farm setup (Nate is jealous of his stock trailer, haha)
All of Nate's siblings Back: Easton, Justin, Tyler, Nate Front: Aubree, Jason, Danielle
Ethel and Ted (Nate's Grandparents)

No comments:

Nathan Kay and Felicia May