The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy, but full of fun! First off was my sister Erika's wedding. They got married the day before Valentines Day. The sealing was awesome and the reception was beautiful!

The newlyweds with cake on their faces!
Us at the reception!
Next came Valentines day, we got to help Nate move and separate some cows to get them ready for calving season. The kids had a blast riding horses and playing in the snow. I felt like I was actually a good help for once, I think I am getting the hang of things, slowly but surely! Afterwards the kids and I left to go up to my niece's birthday party and on our way home to get ready we hit some slush and ended up fish tailing and went off the road and into a barbwire fence. We got stuck. Luckily we didn't roll and luckily we went off the road in the right place or we would have ended up rolling and luckily we were following someone so they could give us a ride. But we were all okay. Nate had to go pull the car out and fix the fence. It was a little scary for me and I was a little shaken up but very grateful that it wasn't worse then it was. And I got these BEAUTIFUL flowers from Nate. He is so sweet! I LOVE HIM!
The kids making snow angels!

I like the stripes on the roses!
Last we went down to Moapa for Erika's open house reception. It was so nice down there! There was green grass everywhere and we even went to the park and let the kids play for a while. I had so much fun hanging out with my sisters and mom and even though it took us 8 or 9 hours to get home, due to the weather and having 5 kids under the age of 4 in the car, it was worth it.

Sienna and Kaylee playing in the sand.




6 comments:
Looks like you guys have been having fun!!! CUTE pictures!!!
I was waiting for you to post some wedding event photos.
It was fun seeing them in our Ward on Sunday. The newest couple in the ward.
ToOdLeS.
How scary running off the road!! Just glad that you guys are all okay!
I didn't know you went off the road! I am so glad it wasn't worse! That is such a scary thing to do! Cute post :)
Seeing your Sisters wedding picture just reminded me of something. Do you know Mark Bodily? He lives here and is in our ward. He said he knew your family from when he was a missionary in the valley. Funny, huh?
Scary! I'm so glad you didn't wreck. What a nice hubby to get you flowers!! :)
Post a Comment