Saturday, March 20, 2010

Some Of The Things I LOVE About My Kids!



I love these two little munchkins! I love when I get to see Dusty's mind just start going before he starts telling his amazing stories. I love to listen to his stories and watch the actions go with them. I love it when he says, " Oh. My. Danget. You not can believe this mom!" I love watching him play with his sister. I love the way he takes care of her and makes sure she isn't getting into trouble. I love that he gives in and plays babies every once in a while for her. I love watching him wrestle, fight to the death, and ride the "bull" with his dad. I love how much Kaylee loves to help me around the house. I love that she can spend 20 minutes brushing my hair. I love that she takes care of Dusty by making sure he has everything he needs and wants. I love when she comes and cuddles with me in the mornings. I love when she acts like a puppy. I love when she randomly says "I just love you mom," or "I have the best dad in the world!" I love that she calls him at least twice a day. I love it when they pretend they are some of their friends or when the pretend they are mom and dad. I love watching them play with their dad. I love that they are the best of friends and do everything together, but the thing I love about them the most lately, is when they take the time to stop and give the baby in my tummy a hug and kiss! Yep, in case you missed that little hint, we are going to have another little munchkin in our home. Kid number three is due November 3 and we are all so excited!

14 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Congrats on the baby news!!!

You have sweet.cute.fun munchkins for sure.

ToOdLeS.

LudvigsonFamily said...

That is awesome, congratulations! You are such a cute mom and your kids are just darling. I wish we lived closer so our kids could play together. I am sure they would be great friends.

Take care

Lauren said...

Congrats!!! That is super duper exciting!

Brian and Kristy said...

How exciting! I'm so happy for you guys. Three kids=craziness (from what I hear anyway;))

Meka said...

Awww cute post, I had a feeling you were! I am so happy for you. So how many months apart are Kaylee and Dusty? I am very excited but a little nervous! I hope they will be great friends like your kids! I can't wait to find out what you are having this time too!

Stephanie said...

YAY! I am so happy for you guys! This is so EXCITING!

Heather said...

CONGRATS!!! that is EXCITING!!! Your kids are WAY CUTE!!!

The Good Ol Days said...

Oh Yeah!!! That is so awesome! Congrats. We are excited for you new little munchkin.

Malaree said...

WAHOOOOOOO!!! I am so excited for you guys :) Dusty and Kaylee are so stinkin' cute! I love when Dusty tries to tell me something, too. I can always see on his face that his mind is racing to tell a story! What cute kids!

Corey and Haley said...

AWWWW yay :)...Im always happy to hear when good parents have more kids...Congratulations to you and your fam!! :)

Brandon and Amanda Brady said...

Congrats!! We are so stinkin excited for you guys!! Glad we got to see you for awhile in Mt. Pleasant!

Mariah said...

Felicia! That is so awesome. I think it is absolutely adorable that your kids are such good pals. Ben and I will have to stop by next time we are in Sanpete. Good luck with everything:)

Anonymous said...

"You not can believe this mom" and "I just love you mom"!!! Too cute!!!!! You have such a cute little family! Congrats on the new little one! I hope your pregnancy is going well! Keep us updated!!!

Cindy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! How exciting!! Good luck throughout your pregnancy!! Your kids are TOO cute!! How old are they now??

Nathan Kay and Felicia May