Monday, May 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Nate!

Nate turned 28 on the 24th! His birthday is right smack in the middle of lambing season, so we never get to do much for him. But we always try our best to do what we can for him. Dusty suggested that he needed to have a boot cake. So I did my best! He requested Italian Chicken for dinner. So when he got home, we ate and sang happy birthday! We got him a book and then we put the kids down and spent the rest of the night together.
Nate always does so much for us, he works so hard and wants nothing but the best for his family. He is least selfish person I know! It was like pulling teeth getting him to choose what HE wanted for his birthday dinner, he kept asking me what was the easiest for me to make, and didn't want anything for his birthday, but when it comes to mine or the kids birthday, he always makes it very special for us.
I am so grateful to have this man in my life, he is the best husband and father ever. We love you so much babe!! We hope your day was good!

1 comment:

Amanda Monk said...

Great cake! So did I miss the post were you announced baby 3# or is that not going to happen cause it's baby #3? haha Congrats to you and your man anyways:)

Nathan Kay and Felicia May