Every summer we go camping just about every weekend, mostly because we camp up on our mountain permit where the cows are and we are allowed to keep our camp up there all summer. Usually our camping trips are work trips for Nate, but this one wasn't. It was nice to be with him the whole time and spend a couple days as a family together. He said he felt weird being up there with nothing to do, but I think he enjoyed the little down time that he got. Saturday we tested the kids out on their own horse. Dusty loved it, but I think Kaylee was getting tired sitting on the back of Dusty and trying to hold on. She kept wanting to get on with me. I don't think it helped that I was trying to ride and lead at the same time. Nate couldn't because he was on a colt, so it was up to me. But they still had fun.
12 years ago




4 comments:
Some of my fondest memories are of camping trips with my hubby and kids. Best thing ever!
ToOdLeS.
I'm so jealous! I haven't been camping yet. All of those pics are so cute. Classic Dusty and Kaylees. Love ya!
your kids are so CUTE LOVE all your pictures!!!
Fun fun! Love the pictures. :)
Post a Comment