I know its a little late, but oh well, I am getting it up and that is all that matters! We had a wonderful Christmas! Nate surprised me with money that he had saved up so we could give the kids a good Christmas and we spoiled the kids, and I got spoiled as well. We went to Nate's Grandparents' house for Christmas Eve and saw Santa and did a little Christmas with them, then we went home and opened jammies and set out cookies and milk for Santa and went to bed. We had to wake up the kids about 7:30 because we couldn't wait anymore. They were of course so excited and said a bunch of cute stuff and had a blast opening presents. My parents came over Christmas morning to watch the kids open their presents and then later Nate's grandparents came over to see what they got. Then Nate went to feed the cows while I cleaned up the mess and we spent the rest of the day together and it was great!
12 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment