
I am pretty upset with myself that it has taken me this long to update again. If I am not snuggling with my new little man, then I am either playing with my other kids, trying to clean my house, or relaxing with Nate. Here are a bunch of pictures that have been taken in the past couple of months. Dusty and Kaylee just love their new brother. It took some adjusting for them, but they have never showed any negative feelings toward him. They instead took it out on
eachother, which was really hard for me, because I wasn't used to them fighting so much, but I think we have figured it out and things are going much better. Kort has been such a good baby, which has been really nice for me. He sleeps through anything, for a while we had to have the bathroom fan going at night because he couldn't sleep in the quiet. Nate has been so busy lately, we figured out that he has traveled through ten different states and I can't remember how many thousands of miles in the past couple of months. But he finishes hauling sheep this week and will slow down for the winter until calving season arrives. I am just enjoying being a mom, and learning to accept the fact that my house and other things will not be the same as they were before Kort was born, and that is
ok! I love my family so much and am so
grateful for them! Enjoy the pictures, there are a lot of them!
Hopefully I can get a Christmas post up soon!
3 comments:
Cute.cute.cute.
I am glad that you had a chance to play catch up. I loved seeing the photos. YOU have such cute kiddos.
ToOdLeS.
Those are CUTE pictures I LOVE the one of the names on there pants!!! You have such CUTE CUTE KIDS!!!!
Those pictures are so stinkin cute! Kort is a stud with all that hair. How fun! Such cute kids :)
Post a Comment