All my boys were in major need of haircuts. I always have a hard time giving Dusty haircuts because I have been in love with his hair ever since he was born. He had so much of it, I didn't feel like it was right to cut off all his cute hair, so it always ends up getting really long before I cut it. Nate wanted to keep his hair and beard because they kept him warm, this is the longest his hair has ever been. He can't grow it out very long because he has a spot that sticks straight up and there is nothing you can do to get it to stay down. Even as long as it got it still stuck straight up. And this was Kort's first hair cut, he needed it, it was long and uneven, I found myself wanting to put it in a ponytail,
haha. They all look so nice with their new haircuts!

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After

And Kaylee and I still look the same!
No comments:
Post a Comment